Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Impact

It has been quite a month for passages. I received an email the other day from Abraham-Hicks (www.abraham-hicks.com). Jerry Hicks had transitioned to non-physical, as Abraham would say. The message written by his wife, Esther, was beautiful, positive, and uplifting. I cried my eyes out for this man I didn't know, remembering how Jerry and Esther were always "Jerry and Esther", side by side in their journey to bring Abraham to the world.

I will miss seeing Jerry's physical self sitting in front of the computer at an Abraham event, joyously recording every syllable, and asking his own unique brand of questions. He'll still be there, though. We'll feel him, laughing at all of Abraham's jokes, and scooping every soul in the room into his very substantial heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment